Friday, October 03, 2008

请大家小心驾驶!!

haha... maybe others dunno what had happened on thursday(2/10/08).. But before that, i need to show you my NEW CAR!! hehe.. Dont say me SHOW OFF!!





So syok lo.. Drive new car go school, tuition, yamcha.. Wear Sunglasses not for show off is because the sun too dazzled..

However, just on this thursday.. I drove my new car to school for EST extra lesson, but we got chased out by Miss Ong.. So Xiao Class "gang" go damai yamcha.. Since it was Hari Raya Puasa, so many restaurants didnt open on that day.. We decided to change place --Burger King. But some of them thought eat fast food not very good just as i think that too.. Therefore, 5 girls including me as their driver didnt join them and go other restaurant. At this particular time, something bad happened.. LET's take a look this photo...


And that was what had happened.. As i searching parking in damai, a toyota Hilux(XXX **** X.. not corny's car) crash with my car.. I still dunno what had happened at the time.. When i turn my head back, i saw the glass is broken.. I was shocked at that time.. I call my parents for help immediately.. The back is damaged just like you can see in the pic.. After that, i reported this to the police.. This car just within one week and get crash.. (In hokkien : 我真衰,那人真坏)

So i post this is to tell all of you "请大家小心驾驶!"..

10 comments:

Jamie said...

wa.. very hock o.. how come de hilux will crash ur car seriously like tat?

kainee_chai said...

next time explain to you la.. i also dunno how to say in here..

Jamie said...

but no one hurts in the accident is more important..

cas and ra said...

hahaha........... b kful wid ur vios!

coRnY~ said...

so tough la u, still driving like nthin hapened nxt day...^^

Sam said...

agreed with corny

Stefi said...

haha..u still dare to drive

kainee_chai said...

of course i dare.. ya.. luckily no one get hurts in this accident.. there still got a little tiny piece of broken glass in my bag.. i think i have to keep it to remember myself always be careful in driving

kawei said...

haha.. u reali geng lar.. dat day din cry tu.. xDD nice one..

EnLighTeN said...

Agreed with all.. Most importantly thank goodness no one got injured..

btw, that day just after I leave burger king my car also nyaris kena bang from the back..

=.= Seriously don't know what's wrong with those reckless drivers nowadays.. you never know what comes next..

Drive safely! ..and pray for protection =D