Sunday, August 17, 2008

Haishh.. I think I'm gonna continue our day since I'm extremely BORING. Joel was not at home, no games for me to play, friends don't know where they go..

OKAY~ Let's get started...



After 2 hours shopping in One Borneo, it's time for us to back Warisan Square. Hey, we nearly can't back there! omg. The officers and guards over there were so strict. BUT.. Luckily at the end, we still succeed. Hahaha.



We went to K Box for singing. Normally, I won't go for singing. I scared to let my friends to hear my sweet, lovely voice. Hahaha. Actually there's a reason that made me to sing. You all can go find out. BUT..no asking me! Hmmm..I think nobody will interest to know the reason. Haha, forget it.



Bev didn't join us to K Box. She really lost a lot of fun there! Hey, it's true! First time I sing le...Haha just kidding. We were so happy! I feel so relax singing with them. =) Eh, Sam..next time go with us la. Then you'll know what's crazy. Because all of us just ANYHOW sing!
O.O. Can you see her standing on the sofa? Lol!

It's a enjoyable and memorable night.

0 comments: