Thursday, June 18, 2009

E-L-I-N-G IS HERE

Well, since Jon had written something..How can I sit there and do nothing?
Please DON'T misunderstand that I need someone to motivate me. Me and Jon discussed together and I was so busy to write a post last night.


How is everyone doing? Doing well in life, huh?
Please feel free to post anything here like the previous days.
I MISSED the days so much.

The time we gathered together.
The way we COMMUNICATE. LOL.
The way we work together.
The way we fight for our good!!
The way we be creative.
The way we used to be in S2XIAO!


I also got the responsibility to help Jon, because we used to work together all the time. I will often post anything when I am free and when me and Bev discover something new and funny. Hahaha. Life in Brissie is good, but for me is bored. D: I can't drive to anywhere I want. I can't do anything I like.
You all know I like to shout la kan..
I can't even shout ONE single word here. People will think I am crazy, especially my homestay "mom" will worry.
To make myself feel better, I often use CAPS nowadays. This is because CAPS make me feel like I'm shouting out loudly. Hahahahahahaha.
I WANT TO SHOUT!!
I WANT TO SHOUT!!!
GRRRRRRRRR~

EH! I want to watch new moon wor!! JACOB so cute.. D: Can't wait until the end of the year.
I guess I can watch with s2xiao members in KK at the end of the year right?
My graduation day is on 9th December 2009.
Hahahahahahaha.


UIIII!!!
MISS EVERYONE SO MUCH!!!
-feel free to view my blog too :P-




3 comments:

rlhh said...

Like advertisement saja :w Talk so much but like want to tell people to go view your blog. Haha.

Eling said...

hahaha. eh. no la. just add on only ma.. doesn't mean anything..actually i don't want to tell ppl de lo..but becoz of s2xiao, i have to. LOL

Jamie said...

eh.. i want go pulau.. can?