Sunday, June 21, 2009

An emo post.Choose to read or not to read :)

Omg.
I am so sorry people. I think I am going to write an emo post.

I missed the days in s2xiao and sport days so badly.
All I got is memories, sweet and fun memories. can't help myself to stop thinking all of that. Whenever I know about the activities you guys having, I feel envy. I never have this feeling before, but after I came to Brissie, this feeling appeared strongly. Thinking the past.. I can never cope my feelings.
Today, I guessed I supposed to be happy with Bev as we went to gold coast to shop. It was a bad weather though.
Hey, don't you think was related? Lol. I think too much.
Bad weather -> stories -> memories -> songs -> emo @@

I am really sorry to post such emo post here.
Please forgive me people.
Eling loves S2xiao and Purplerific forever.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Wa.. Gold coast wor.. now is my turn to emo.. miri no snow.. no entertainment.. very HOT and a lot of MOSQUITOES!! =S

rlhh said...

Lol, you call this an emo post? then fen fen's blog that one called what? SUPER DUPER^infinity emoness? :P

Oh yeah! I still remember I invented purplerific with all of you guys on skype. Haha.

P_U_R_P_L_E_R_I_F_I_C_!

JonathaN said...

hahaha.. still rmb the time we skype + sketch, the facebook game in the middle of the night? we like play till 2am - 3am like tat.

Eling said...

UI!! tonight on gi lo!! hahahaha. i serious de wor. Tonight TONIGHT!!! please? lol.
still got what ah..
PurpleRAWKS LOL

JonathaN said...

Eh, i bo problem. I everyday also can ongi one.

rlhh said...

Ya la Jon.. Very relax la, no important exams, no stress.