Friday, June 19, 2009

iss HEY! MY TURN MY TURNNNNNNN~~

Haha, i miss you guys damn much. I miss I miss I miss S2xiao2008!!! How are you guys? How's life wherever you are?

I'm doing ok in Brisbane now. Luckily got Eling accompany me everyday.. Life here is well, ...interesting I guess. Haha, a lot of funny stories which I will share asap.. Okay, today I got a maths test, although easy topics, I can't imagine I got up at 1am and studied till 6am. By the time I'm in bed, the sky is bright! No kidding.. Well, it's kinda shocking I'm doing homework and studying everyday here. I don't normally do that back in KK. I miss the times we always copy homeworks in the morning. HAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I found this cool new site from some Singaporeans. It's www.hidemyprivacy.com. As you know, school won't let you sign in facebook or youtube, I'm not sure if this works in KK, but it's worth trying. You can sign in facebook/youtube through that site. Hahaha, I know you guys will love me for this if it works. But well, no worries, love you guys much.. SMALL SMALL contribution. Hahaha!

Anyway, some people here realise my "SPECIAL" laughter, so ... hahaha~! Anyway, you guys got miss my laughter mah? I know I miss Jonathan's laugh (always face red).. Those still in S3 Zhong '09, please remember to stay happy always. If you need something to laugh at, call me and hear me laugh, then you'll laugh. Hahaha, I can even reord it and send it to YOU! hahahaha! okok, I'm actually shivering now, quite cold..

I miss KK's hot weather, surprisingly. It's like I'm starting to love the SUN since I came here, totally opposite to the fact that I used to hate SUNNY DAYS in kk. Cz the wind's reallly cold, especially I have to walk + take bus for almost 30 mins everyday to school. Actually it's quite near from my house if I go by car, 3 MINUTES! Haihhhhh, mum if you see this, please buy me a car here, pleassseeeeeeeee!

I miss KK food, DHL KK food to me please anyone! I'll love you forever. HAHAHAHA! No entertainment here, internet usage also LIMITED! I wan unlimited STREAMYX.. ARGHHHHHH~~~~~


Okay, here's so far for tonight..
Miss ya guys!
Be good, sleep early, and..
P/S STAY HAPPY ALWAYS (especially the moody ones)
CHEER UP~ BIG BIG HUGSSS! HEAPS HEAPS OF LOVE TO EVERYONE..



pp/s I got a new nickname: 菜头布,简称阿布 or CHIKABU..
HAHAHA

11 comments:

Fen fen said...

haha ya u're right..
cheer up right?
s3zhong now is all in a down mood 2day...
include me...hate everything.
cant find any feeling and purplerific spirit like las yr or during sports meet.
Haih....

Eling said...

who cares about ur nickname... LOL!!!

Essie said...

LOOOL @ eling.
hahahas yeah kindah miss ur SPECIAL laughter, u should record it and put up here hehee =p
sure can sheer up anyone's whose feeling down/stress ;D
its true oo.. in sttss we dun have to worry bout exam/hmwrk, but outside, its totally different.. maybe scared we'll be left behind and cant catch up.. o__O;; i remembered i studied from 10pm til 5am few days ago.. if in kk, 10pm-12pm also feel SO hard to stay awake oo lols..

JonathaN said...

Ya lor, if last time in kk i already sleep at 10pm dy. S3Zhong de, Dont give up and get out from those moody mode, everything will be alright wif just a smile to ppl around you. haha ~~ But i think you all can find those happy moment from the blog !!
CHIKABU, if u really record you laugh, i sure put a link here to let everyone dl bah !!

AB Couplo said...

Lol. Eling don't like that bah k? I'll help you think of a nickname soon.. Don't worry..

Eh, JON! good idea worr.. okok, i'll try record it one day.. anyway, i think the best way to laugh is see cas's sleeping pic. Please post it and let us dl as wallpaper.

FenFen, u guys gambateh wor k? I know it's tough, especially when we guys are not around to support and help. but i know u guys can do a really great work there!! cheers! miss u guys loadssss~~

Esther, you guys seem to have a great time there in Miri, ya lor.. STRESS! everyone is like so hardworking here.. HAIH!! even when the maths teacher say finish class, those ppl's butt like stick to the chair, BU SHE DE get up!!! ARGHHHHH~~~

rlhh said...

GOOOD!!!! STRESS for all of you! No la I'm kidding.. hmm.. I might mean it.. ok ok I'm kidding.

Oh yeah! I'm being L_A_M_E.

JonathaN said...

VERY GOOD !!! Finally know u are L.A.M.E enough.

rlhh said...

Well, at least i'm not a snake. Lala

JonathaN said...

HUh? who is speaking over there?

AB Couplo said...

LOL. you both also LAME! haih, u guys so XIN FU in kk and kl, i'm here stuck with that Taiwan JIAN NU REN here in school. haihhhhhhhhhh~~~

JonathaN said...

Wah !! taiwan girl wor, sure very very very beautiful de lor. Introduce to me ler. Haiz bev, u lose liao la.. haha !!