Friday, September 26, 2008

All in a day's workout (PART1)

Today, 26 Sep 08, a gang of s2xiao members went to Bukit Padang jog. They are Mianyang, Rachel, Van, Chu Moi, Jie Sheng, Jonathan, Nelson, Sam, Jamie and me! Haha.
The whole mountain is filled with our noises! Do we feel ashame of that? OF COURSE NOT! It's very fun and exciting. Just when we choose a tough way climb up to the hilltop while mianyang and JieSheng choose the easier way AS JIE SHENG GOT ACROPHOBIA?! HAHA. If you really interest to JIESHENG, you have to ask him about that.. AHH~ I'm dead meat!
Umm, I noticed something.. Like usual we look at casandra, she has a nice hairstyle, she has a big mouth.. she's tall.... but.......... pimples all over the forehead and the sides of the face.....
Uh-Oh.. I'm dead meat! Tomorrow I have to wear thick clothes to school so my body won't get hurt. HAHA!
I got to go bath now. >< got tuition later. After my tuition, I will continue to post OR others will continue on writing our day~ Tata~

7 comments:

Jamie said...

actually.. i din climb hill with those 'animals' bcz.. i m LATE.. so i juz went there jog a while n EAT~^^~ haha.. then i send 2 ANNOYER back home..

JonathaN said...

good job eling, continue the post later.

Jason said...

eh i went wif u all then strained my legs again lorr.. so pity.. cas don think too much la.. it's not ur fault.. havent't recover then strained again.. hopeless lorr~

AB Couplo said...

alalah. chicken jason

Jason said...

chicken ur head larr.. last time kena then havent fully recovered la pls
then strained again lorr
u also din go! chicken~

cas and ra said...

okok... thx jason.. lol.. act jz now i nearly cry when i'm holding d rope.. i promise myself.. tis is d 1st time n also d last time for me.... zzz

cas and ra said...

ah.. eling.. u really need to wear thick cloth to school 2mrw!