Monday, September 22, 2008

A Forward Message

I received quite a lot number of forward message from my friends... Here's something bout what's in the message... I guess someone in our class should beware of... It's about the China's milk scandal...
The following items has been recalled due to the situation:
1)M&M's (OMG... i ate a lot... Ryan... hw much have u ate?)
2)Snickers
3)Mentos Yoghurt Bottle (Ruey Eng your favourite)
4)Dove chocolate
5)Oreo Wafer Sticks (Whose favourite arh?)
6)Monmilk
7)Dutchlady sterilised milk
8)Wall's all natural mango
9)Mini poppers ice-cream
10)Magnum ice-cream
11)Moo sandwich ice-cream
12)Mini Cornetto ice-cream
13)Youcan ice-cream
Those product was asked to be removed from all kinds of shops by AVA Spore...
I don't know whether that's true... But just be more careful...

7 comments:

JonathaN said...

O NO !! My M&M's And OREO !!! Wat Am i going to do ?

rlhh said...

how much I ate? secret... time to buy non-china M&M :p

Sam said...

ohno.... no wonder dey offer buy 1 free 1.... LOL

Jason said...

who cares?? juz eat.. ya sam? haha

Sam said...

fan zheng..... if i die of food poisoning u also die d la as u eat mani too xD

Jamie said...

I jz received a msg tat ours canteen de bread stall, laksa n de vegetarian stall's food need to beware.. i dont know is this true or nt la.. well... T.T dont ask me is dis true or nt..

Sam said...

fan zheng..... if i die of food poisoning u also die d la as u eat mani too xD