Friday, September 26, 2008

All in a day's workout (PART2)

Lalala~ I'm back! =D Is everyone waiting for the part 2? Haha, here is this.
I got few photos when we're climbing up to the hilltop. Jon was the first one to reach the top while i'm the second one.. so i took few photos of them. I can't move too much because it's too inclined! If i move nearer to them, I think I will lose balance and fall down the hill. ><
The photos are slightly blur. Haha, I'm too far from them! or.. maybe my hand is shaking? o.O


I'm the one holding camera. That's why this photo is perfect. Haha! Am i pro? Don't say I'm not! I will burn your face! Hahahaha.
After jogging, we sure go for ABC and Jamie's ABCD. Haha
I realised all of us have different characteristics. Haha, it's fun observing this kind of things when I'm enjoying my Abc.
Nelson - He ordered Abc tambah pudding. For me as a normal person, I'll think that he's crazy.. Do you know why? HE WAS HOLDING A PAIR OF CHOPSTICK AND SPOON to eat his Abc.
Jamie - She ordered Chao kuey tiao. I thought she go Bukit Padang for Abc only? She changed her mind when she smell Chao kuey tiao.
Jason - He wanted Abc so much! He ordered two bowls. Wah, Jason.. After exercise, then so much sweet food..like nothing lo. But nvm la.. Captain is captain.. He can walk up the stairs non-stop. Geng~
Jie Sheng - He's different from us. He ordered a sugarcane. I asked him, wanna eat Abc? I said, I don't mind sharing my Abc with him. YOU KNOW WHAT HE ANSWERED ME? He said I'm not Cornelius! I never tried to share food with girls. Hahahahaha, I think he wanted to say Cornelius eat everything! Hmm, included sh*t? Anyone can ask him?
Chu Moi - She ordered Abc too. She's our mummy! She said next time tell her what we need to bring, then she will prepare for us. Eee, she's so good! Haha, she will bring a ninja turtle bag with us next time. Of course she chose Abc as most of us ate Abc too?
Inside her ninja bag got sweets, chocolates, sunblock, water and so on....
Van - This girl ah, what oso didn't want to order, just wanted a tou fu hua.Unfortunately, she didn't have the luck to eat today. She didn't want Abc because too sweet. She didn't want Chao kuey tiao because she don't want to eat too much. Hmm, so ngiam jiam..Hahaha. Van, just kidding.
Rachel - She tested Ahbak's Abc and Ahyap's Abc, tested this and that. At the end she chose Ahyap's. But before she eat Abc i think she should eat some food first. BECAUSE.... She bring an empty stomach to go exercise. Crazy.. Her reason is FORGOT TO EAT! Hmm, I wonder how she forgot..
Sam - He's so funny, as he couldn't jog as fast as Jon and Mianyang but he still followed them jog one round. At the end, he walked to the Abc stall himself because they were too fast, he couldn't followed their steps. Hahahaha. Poor Sam.. He chose to ate Abc too! AND SHARED THE SECOND BOWL WITH MIANYANG.
Casandra - She ate Abc just like all of us chose to eat Abc BUT she had a little special. She kept on adding ice into her Abc. She said ice is yummy. What the? Then the rest of them except me ALSO said ice is yummy! LOL! Rachel and her kept on called " Tambah ice, tambah ice ". On our table we had 5 bowls of ice. Sweat =.="
Jonathan - His stomach acted as a "dustbin" among us. Hahaha. Whatever food the girls cannot finished, he'll helped us to eat them. As he always said, DON'T WASTE FOOD! In this way, he was true! We shouldn't waste food!!
Eling - I like sagu! I ordered Abc tambah sagu. Haha. Did anyone order Abc like me before? I got a photo of my Abc. Am i normal? Yes I am! Haha! None of them are normal like me!
Hehehe


Sorry everyone, there's no PART3 leh. I rewrite part 2 because I'm lazy to post another part 3. Haha! TTFN~

13 comments:

rlhh said...

I want TTYL!

M!cHell3 said...

yer... so syok o...

Jason said...

ryan wan TTYL? what's that? eh eling i had the 2nd bowl wif sam la.. share together.. u this..lala~

coRnY~ said...

tat Van a...so ngiam jiam d o....tis dun wan eat that dun wan eat....bt stil...she's so "round" haha

Jason said...

but someone also din go? actually say wanna go in car de lorr.. who's that lai de? guess?????

JonathaN said...

CORNELIUS LA.... haha, jason wan eat 2 bowl because we got run one more round la. We walk more than them

Sam said...

i wan HORNY BUBUR!!

eying said...

Lol... Horny Bubur... hahahaha, ask jason make for u larr sam..

Jason said...

ok next time when we go again then i make one for u la.. HORNY BUBUR.. who wanna try pls find bev coz she makes de is the most delicious de.. HAHA~

coRnY~ said...

jie n eling...tmr wear more clothes =.=...

Eling said...

I SCARED YOU AR~ I wear bullet-proof vest!!!

coRnY~ said...

u wear bullet proof vest to 爬山????? ><

Eling said...

better than kena hurt =PPPP hahaha