Saturday, September 20, 2008

O MY~~

WOW~~ I have been a long time no exercise.. Since i start play badminton and 'climb' hill with those 'ANIMALS' & 2 normal person.. I should feel healthier.. But... today really.. really...MY WAIST n MUSCLE very very... PAIN AAAAAA~~ O my... I feel very pain at every step that i take... GOSH... pain.... i need a massagist..

* ANIMALS : -
Jason= sheep
Ryan = bear
Sam = fish
Eling = pig
* others are normal person?
* me? = the person who lead animals??? o... (-T.T-) m i?

12 comments:

rlhh said...

You lead from the back issit? :p

Jamie said...

Yup.. i think so.. Cz animals beside 'fish' usually have four legs bt i jz have 2.. XD

rlhh said...

lol....

Sam said...

sob... i got wait 4 u lo >_<

Eling said...

since when fish got legs?fish(sam)used fins la.. I tot frog (cornelius) got 4 legs???

Jason said...

aiya jamie.. lil bit then here pain there pain ah? exercise more la.. like eling mah.. haha

rlhh said...

not like jason then can liao.. night!

Jason said...

ryan don fan pls.. shouln't be like u la.. i'm ok lorr

Eling said...

ya lo ya lo.. like me.. but don follow me.. =P

Jason said...

aiya eling.. u finish exercise liao also keep eat? like nth lorr.. haha.. always go abc and abcd for jamie

coRnY~ said...

yer...i oso wan abcd.... ><

Jamie said...

LOLZZZ... ABCD.. RM 3.. i bought it home.. bt no 1 want 2 drink it.. when my sis took it out n ready to drink it.. de ABCD 'bot moi' liao.. NGAI.. wasting..